Ways to Wrap Your Gift
2 months ago Nevaeh Curtis Comments Off on Ways to Wrap Your Gift
“It seems to me that since I’ve had children, I’ve grown richer and deeper. They may have slowed down my writing for a while, but when I did write, I had more of a self to speak from.–AnnTyler
KikaEnterprises coaches you with “how-to training” in a variety of ways to help your child apply the art of excellence:
- As a child who can maximize their learning in the public schools system.
- As a child who can think clearly in challenging situations.
- As a child who is able to clearly and coherently express their thoughts.
- As a child who is willing to produce their best quality in any task they choose.
- As a child who is well received by everyone in their community.
Here are five reasons to be proud of your child. They are your gift to the world. Think back to the time your child was born. How did you feel? You felt good. You felt overwhelmed. How wonderful; a precious gift to you.