“A Little School With a Big Heart”
The focal point of Our Lady of Fatima School is to combine faith and knowledge.
Let it be known to all that Jesus is the reason for
Our Lady of Fatima School.
Pre-K Program- which originated in 2001, is an academic, full day program for 4 year old students. Children must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st. Children will benefit from the following:
Emergent Reading Skills
Letter and Number Recognition
Mass and Prayer Opportunities
Social Play and much, much more!
Our Pre-Kindergarten Program is taught by a licensed educator in the Father Thomas Homa Early Childhood Center located in the Parish Center Building.
- School begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Students wear a regulation gym uniform daily.
- School dismisses at 2:15 p.m. However, C.A.R.E.S. program is available until 6:00 p.m. for an additional fee.
Tuition: $3500 per year
Additional school fees apply.
Supply fee: $50 per semester.
Please call the school office (215-638-3256) for a Pre-Kindergarten brochure.
Kindergarten Program – aims to develop the total child spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually. The educational experiences which are provided aid in unifying all aspects of the child’s life.
The policy of the local school district as well as the Archdiocese of Philadelphia is that a child must be
5 years of age before September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten. No exceptions will be made. Verification of age is required at the time of registration.
We celebrate cultural diversity. Children of every religion, race, culture and socio-economic background are welcome.
Please call the school office (215-638-3256) for a Kindergarten brochure.
Grades 1 to 8 – a child must be 6 years of age before September 1st to be eligible for 1st grade.
Our Lady of Fatima School follows the policies and guidelines set forth by the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdioceses of Philadelphia.
Busing is provided for children residing in Bensalem, Bristol, Neshaminy and Philadelphia School Districts.
School and gym uniforms are required. Tuition will vary depending on parish membership.
Please call the school office (215-638-3256) for a registration appointment.
What parents need to know…
- Sacramental Program
- Frequent Penance Services and Chapel Visits (Perpetual Adoration)
- Rosary Procession, Blessed Mother Devotion
- Mission Outreach/St. Vincent DePaul sponsor
- Christian Value Focus
- Daily Religion Classes
- Morning Prayer Assembly
- Altar Service Opportunities
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word
- Multicultural School Population
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Curriculum
- PA certified and long tenured faculty
- Excellent teacher/pupil ratio
- Lap top work center with monitored internet access, individual classroom computer stations, and complete audio-visual capabilities.
- Physical and Music Education
- Catapult Learning and Bucks County IU
- Student Award and Recognition Program
- Bully Free Environment
- Buddy System
- Multicultural Awareness
- Youth Ministry
- Student Council
- Home and School Association, with student organized fund raisers
- CYO Athletics in 4 sports
- D.A.R.E. and wellness programs
- Monitored Security System